Sunday, July 27, 2014

2013 Couture Fashion Week

It's been a minute since I've updated this.  Per usual.  My website (www.sidneyerik.com) has a blog that I try to keep totally up-to-date with the things I'm doing.  And sometimes I get too busy making things to keep up with the other side (talking about the things I'm making).  And that's okay.  The work comes first.  And then, when I get breathers, I play catch-up.  Trying to get as caught up as I can right now when things are only slightly hectic...

Throwback to February, 2013.

I was asked to choreograph a runway show for COUTURE FASHION WEEK.  BROADWAY SINGS FOR PRIDE sponsored a Broadway-themed fashion show where musical theater talent performed as the models strutted in couture gowns by ANDRES AQUINO.  I staged the finale dance, and because it was the intersection of Broadway and Fashion I decided to kick it old school.  A little "Rich Man's Frug"...













No comments:

Post a Comment